Lots of Useful Stuff Here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Lots of Useful Stuff Here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 09:27 am:

This has been posted before, but for the new arrivals, check out this great site with lots of Model T related documentation:

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/default.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

Thank you !! What a great gift for those of us new to the hobby, so many of these I've never seen before, a priceless time capsule of useful info about our hobby ....knowledge is power !, (and often, just plain fun!) thanks to everyone who helps in their own way to keep this hobby alive and accessible , John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Yes, Thanks Mark! One of the new arrivals, but had the Model T bug since I was a kid. I have never seen this much information in one place. This will keep me busy over the winter for sure. I have a 1925 Roadster and its not a show car but its staying as is. Let's just say it has a heavy "patina". Not bad for 92 though.

Thanks again
John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration