1915 Touring Roadster?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1915 Touring Roadster?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Surely you jest...

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/unspecified/2015888.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

WELL, it doeas have wire wheels and a 4 cyl engine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 03:30 pm:

A one of a kind 'what to do with it'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Is it weird that I kind of like it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 06:27 pm:

Tim, there's no accounting for tastes. Personally, it hurts my eyes !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Oh Dear Lord, but to each his own! :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:47 pm:

...And it will go faster than any of my T's. Oh well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Maybe the radiator?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 10:04 pm:

For that kind of dough you can buy a couple of excellent real Model T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

And much nicer looking too. Yeech!
OH Well. . . .
There's old pilots and bold pilots, but no old bold pilots--same thing with old car drivers!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

WOW a very correct and rare body style.
And at 25Gs a real steal for someone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:03 am:

Just one word.....OUCH !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 08:31 am:

So, .....it was built by a guy who worked with - and presumably learned from - the most heinous classic and antique car butcherer ever ! - Boyd Cottington

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Looks like something the Munsters drove.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Claverie, Memphis TN on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:12 am:

I believe this is the very first "T-bucket" I've ever seen that was NOT called a 1923 Model T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration