Model T pumpkin carving

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T pumpkin carving
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 04:59 pm:

Ok everyone send in Their model T related carvings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

My wife did this one.
Punk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

Those are nice! My wife wouldn't take the time. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cameron Whitaker, Oklahoma City on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Okay. These are awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Those are great. Doubt my wife is going to carve a cool T pumpkin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Very nice work. I'm envious.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 08:24 pm:

Ed love the painting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

That is a well painted depiction of this time of year and that era.
Thanks Ed.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Not "T" related, but our cat did a pumpkin self portrait!

eileen pumpkin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 02:06 pm:

Dale that's a cute picture!

Ed, love that painting too. Snipped it and put it in my files for future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration