Film with U.K. T (Link)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Film with U.K. T (Link)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 05:04 am:

A link to a film giving a brief story of the U.K. AA.There is an interesting T in an early segment and a nice "modern" Rover later on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZ2jid0gL0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

Interesting to a former AAA Road Service driver.

Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:29 pm:

The comments claim the Rover is actually an Austin Gypsy- it goes by too fast for me to tell!

Here's a former AA Land Rover I've been working on- interesting vehicles!:

Series2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Yes; it is a Gypsy. Not a great success.

I wonder what happened to the MG TD training aid.

Note that the training included fault finding on Lucas systems!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration