Antique Auto Ranch storefront picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Antique Auto Ranch storefront picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

Flew to Spokane to surprize my little sister on her 50th birthday.
Had time to kill yesterday so I drove over to Antique Auto Ranch. It was Sunday so I figured it would be closed. I just like being close to Model Ts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Well rats! If I had known you were coming, I'd have tried to meet up with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Thanks Tom. I appreciate that, but I did not want to bother you on Sunday morning. Next time I am up there, I will definitely let you know.

Spokane from the air yesterday (Monday) morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

I think I see some Model T's down there..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 03:36 pm:

Good eye Gene, there are a few hundred of them down there, but most of them are in garages. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration