New on the forum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New on the forum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hendrikx on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

hello!!
i am Anthony 35 years old form the Netherlands.
its very interesting to read all the techincal/stuff off the model T. i not own a t jet :-) have fun
groeten uit nederland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

It's nice to have you with us. I hope you find a nice Model T. This is a good place to find information and helpful ideas.
Goededag!
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Welcome, Anthony. Good luck with your search for a Model T. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:26 pm:

Welcome and good luck in your search.
This is a great place to start

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

Welcome!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Anthony, I always enjoy seeing new forum members from the Netherlands. I lived there for 8-1/2 years.

Ben je al in contact geweeest met Toon Boer in Klaaswaal? Hij kan je in contact brengen met andere Nederlandse T-mensen. Die zijn er wel.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hendrikx on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 04:15 pm:

Dick, i dont have contact jet with Toon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

For any specific info you want to read up on, type your question in Google with mtfca at the end of the string. You will get plenty to read :-) Example: which engine oil to use mtfca :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Anthony, welcome to the forum and the sickness. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Hendrikx on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

Thank you all for the great welcome:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Some good reading:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG52.html

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/default.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

Welcome aboard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:25 am:

There is a contact listed on the MTFCA website for Holland.

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#ho

Please note that the street should be Kerkweg rather than Kerweg. If you click on the name, you can send an email to the contact person.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Welcome to the forum!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration