Camco w#żer pump

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Camco w#żer pump
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Barcelona area (Spain) on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

Worked on a friend's 1913 Roadster this weekend. Imagine my surprise when I spotted this accessory made in Kansas City - just like me, haha. He purchased the pump some years ago on the internet and the seller asked how he liked it. My friend's English skills aren't up to snuff so he didn't answer back, and now he doesn't remember who the seller was.

If you sold this pump, complete with extra "Camco Kansas City, Mo. USA" stickers to someone in Spain, he likes the pump and is really happy with it.

Just for the record, I'm not a water pump user. I just saw the dang thing under the hood, saw my home town printed on it and it caught my fancy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Here's a copy of the original brochure from our collection.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 30, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

No necesitamos ningun apestosa bomba de agua! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 12:41 am:

Ich habe einen kranken Kopf but I really wanted to say that's a unique pump! Ya, I gotta sick head. :-)
And no, in regular service, a pump is not necessary. :-)
Give it a little grease. :-)
Eric, that's really cool about the Kansas City, MO connection. :-) I was happy to have an odd running board luggage rack built in St Paul, MN and that's two hours plus away... :-)
How's your project coming along?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Barcelona area (Spain) on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:50 am:

Steve, estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo! :-)

Duey, my project is pending four connecting rods. As soon as the engine is together and running properly I will continue with bolting the body down, installing the interior, wiring and fenders. After nine years with the car down I'm getting a little anxious now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Barcelona area (Spain) on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:52 am:

Jay, thanks for the literature. I'll send a copy of it to the water p*#ż owner. =D

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration