Beautiful Day for a Car Show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Beautiful Day for a Car Show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Well I went to my 1st Car Show in Pennsylvania on Saturday with my wife and a couple of friends.
It was a Beautiful day 65 degrees and sunny.
We had a great time and won a 3rd Place trophy.
Needless to say we were very excited and happy. So many great people to talk to and lots of questions were asked. We look forward to more shows next spring. " I TRULY AM LIVING THE DREAM".
Our 24 Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:52 am:

Did you win that trophy" If so, congratulations!):
Your hat matches the top of your car!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:55 am:

You lucky duck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Where was the show?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:58 am:

Very nice! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:36 am:

That has GOT to be the worlds tallest top hat! Did it belong to Lincoln???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:56 am:

Do you suppose John Regan is envious of that hat? :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Mark, the show was in Lower Macungie, PA.
Bought the HAT at Hershey this year. I display it on the seat along with a
Old Leather Football Helmet and Watermelon Football and the people really got a KICK ( no pun intended ) out of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Nice trophy, nice coupe! Congratulations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

Nice to get recognition for a nice coupe. Looks like you actually got two trophies :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration