Derrick Pang has the affliction BAD !!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Derrick Pang has the affliction BAD !!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Some pics of Derricks latest car, Perhaps July '26 build.
And MATCHING NUMBERS !! Don't have pic of engine yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

More pics. Older cosmetic restoration from the 60s and engine rebuilt in the 90s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

Yeah baby!
That's fantastic Derrick and a real nice find!
George, thank you for posting the pics!
Oh. WITH a heater and a speedometer... Is that other gizmo a lamp? Wait. What is that doodad fastened to the bottom of the dashboard?

I like the tab on the riser to keep the floorboards from "rising up" when at speed. :-) It's a car from God! Hehehe!
Stitch those cloth wear-wounds back together and go!
:-)
Nice looking Fordor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Nice looking machine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Very nice Derrick!! Her car I'm guessing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

That makes three. It's time for a bigger garage. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:56 pm:

Duey, I suspect it's cigar lighter and someone took the dash lamp cover off the bulb and put it there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Thanks everyone! Just learning and enjoying these cars is what it's about for me. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

I'm proud of you Derrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:06 am:

black balloon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:10 am:

Great pictures and nice detail.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:27 am:

Nice project!! Congrads...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration