Happy Halloween

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy Halloween
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason midyette on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Happy Halloween from cold & snowy northeast Kansas!

Jason Midyette

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Happy to you too, We're cold in central Missourah also. Last couple of nights down to 30 megs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

I handed out all 220 full size Kit Kat bars I had by 7:30, guess I'll have to buy even more next year! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

Happy All Hallows' Eve! Thanks for starting this Jason! Laugh-In even has a Hallow's show running tonight!
We have ice lingering on things for the moment but up here in MN, it's gonna change. :-) You south folks too! :-)
Lucky to associate with 4 of my 6 grandchildren today so it has been good! Hah! I'm only 53!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:43 pm:

Hope all here had a great Halloween, we had a total of 0 kids this year, down from 5 from last year. Seems this ritual will soon disappear for good, at least around here. :-(

Here's a tale from 1907 to keep us old kooks still believing you should believe, and be very afraid. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjQPUSKIHZ0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:01 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:46 am:

No trick or treat out here in the sticks. I think the kids out here must go to town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 02:17 am:

Same here Steve, nice and quiet!!! almost a full moon too. . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:20 am:

220 full size Kit Kat bars gone by 7:30!

pic

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration