Photo - The old boy is selling his T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Photo - The old boy is selling his T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 02:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 03:16 am:

And yes, this "barnish" T is now on CL for sale with an asking price of $5500.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:02 am:

Where is it located? Awesome beard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 06:48 am:

black balloon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 07:56 am:

I have sold a Tudor in the past. I do not recommend it. I have regretted it ever since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:38 am:

https://evansville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1924-model-ford/6356193836.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Awesome car and not a bad price. I can't look at it without hearkening back to 1965 when I sat in one. Flat tires and several spares in the back seat. That dusty upholstery looked just the same as this one. A closed T was only a dream then but 30 years later I had put mine together.
Thanks for taking me back.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration