Henrietta's new shoes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Henrietta's new shoes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Today I finished fitting tyres to my barn find do I can roll it around in the workshop. Changing them out on the trailer was much easier than doing it on the ground. Apart from two rims I suspect were new and never used, these are the best I have found by a long shot. The nice re-plated ones on the rear will be replaced when I get another pair of tyres for her. I don't want to change them on the rims if possible.
I need a number 68 key for her. I'd prefer an original rather than a shiny new repro. Can anyone help.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:35 am:

Look for a key on ebay. They are getting a little pricey these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire (La Florida!) on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 10:07 am:

Henietta is looking good with them new shoes, she might be ready to go out on the town!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

Allan

Sent you PM on a matching key!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Allan, my '23 Touring has also been named Henrietta, but her last name is Phord, so they probably are not related.

Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 05:09 pm:

Many thanks Dan. I have a few original keys, but not a number 68. The switch panel has a couple of interesting details about which I was never aware. Perhaps others will be able to shine some light on them. Before I can photograph them, I need to remove some vermin damaged trim to get seating access to the interior.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration