Bruce McCalley Library and Research Center Press Release on Hemmings Web site.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Bruce McCalley Library and Research Center Press Release on Hemmings Web site.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 02:10 pm:

This Saturday (November 4th) will be the dedication of the Bruce McCalley Memorial Library and Research Center at the MTFCA Model T Museum in Richmond, Indiana.

I just saw a press release from the MTFCA Museum on the Hemmings web site (Link below).

Susan Yeager put together a very nice announcement of the dedication of the new Bruce McCalley Memorial Library and Research Center.

From the photos in the announcement, it looks like the Museum staff and volunteers put together an exceptionally nice library to honor a truly remarkable man.

This is a milestone event for the MTFCA and yet another reason we should all support the Museum in any way we can.

History is something we are all obligated to preserve in any way we can.

It is what makes ‘today’ better that ‘yesterday’.

I will be going through the literature that I have that just sits on the shelf and gathers dust and forwarding it to the Museum.

I am told that because the Museum is a 50(c)3 organization, the donations are tax deductible.

Personally, that is the least of the reasons I want to support this library.

We all owe a debt of gratitude to the lifelong efforts of Bruce McCalley – here is an opportunity to pay it forward.

I hope anyone that attends the dedication this Saturday will post pictures and impressions of what they saw.

Be_Zero_Be

Link to Press Release in Hemmings

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration