O.T. -Oh, Great and Knowledgeable MTFCA Wizards - Wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: O.T. -Oh, Great and Knowledgeable MTFCA Wizards - Wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

A friend of mine has these wheels and has had them for a long time. He does not know what they came off of. I confirmed his belief they were NOT off of a Model T.

So, what are they off of? I am sure someone here can identify them for us.

Thank You All (in advance) for your Assistance,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

1930 Chrysler I guess

Here is a guy looking for some

http://forums.aaca.org/topic/295399-wantedwanted18-demountable-wood-wheelswantedwanted/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

If not Chrysler, they are a similar era car with 5 lugs not six. The guys at the aaca will know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 07:46 am:

Ed,

Thank you for the information. The person in your link, appears to be looking for the 6 lug wheels not the 5 lug my friend has. I'll post on the aaca forum and see what they have to say.

Thank You Again,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:49 am:

That's a drop center rim, the Chrysler's shown are not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jeff cordes on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

I've seen them on early 30s oldsmobile.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration