Warren County , NJ- T's Out for a ride last week???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Warren County , NJ- T's Out for a ride last week???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:00 am:

I am looking for the Unidentified Rascals who tore by my friends house at a CRISP 30Mph last week. I was told the Leader was driving a RED T
and about 6 others were in HOT pursuit. Just wondering where they came from. Do they live close? I have a few friends with Ts that would love to join the fun.
Cheers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

They certainly were a bunch of rascals last week.... the full moon is tonight !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Will --- North Jersey on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

I'd like to join the fun too! I always drive solo. I live near the Morris Sussex border so I'm nearby. Hope we get a response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Me, too. I'm in Morristown.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent c bassani on Thursday, November 02, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Me too I'm in califon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Donahue on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:50 am:

I'd like to join in, I live just across the river in Saylorsburg, PA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Hey Vinny its me Paul with the sign. I am going to look at the coupe on Saturday in Califon around 4 any interest in going.
Gil Its also me Paul I looked at your 13 T with my 2 friends last spring. Hope all is well.

If anyone wants to call and discuss something for the future give me a call
908 303 7291
Cheers
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:10 am:

If it is the same group I am thinking of .....

San T Claus was good to them ... :-)

I ran across that bunch last Saturday & gave away several gift copies of " Tinkerin Tips " Volume 2 .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Glowacki on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:11 am:

Hi I am in Parsippany

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:35 am:

I'm a flatlander at the Jersey shore. give me a two day lead ?? Ha Ha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:49 am:

Freighter Jim,
You were at my friends house Nelson and picked up his Model T Tractor to donate to the Museum.
He was the one who saw the Model Ts drive by his house. If you have any Tinkerin Ts copies left I would love one if possible and pay for the shipping. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:58 am:

How's about some of you NJ Model T folks step up and help out this guy?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/804159.html?1509717480

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

I could easily drive Mighty to Trenton for the event, have been to the old Barracks several times... With the exception that I have a 26 Runabout, not within the asking years of manufacture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:56 am:

Hi Paul,

Tinkering Tips Volume 2 is available for sale thru the MTFCA by visiting the museum In Richmond, IN.

You can also order online or call during business hours.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration