Saturday at the OCF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Saturday at the OCF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 12:33 am:

At last I got around to editing a video of the Old Car Festival. It's a long one because there was so much neat stuff to see.

https://youtu.be/RnuJlHbK6Zc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 01:24 am:

Thanks for posting the OCF video, really enjoyed it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:41 am:

Now that is a masterful job of editing. It flows so well it doesn't seem like 17 minutes.
Thanks for taking the time.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Great video. Thanks. I had to chuckle at all the oil spots on the streets. I wonder if they scrub them after the OCF?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Thanks for my daily fix Steve :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Great video! Love the part when Rob Heyen recognized you as he was driving by in his K. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:39 am:

That's the way it is there all day long. This was my second year, and I'm ready to go back!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:50 am:

Steve, that was great. Thanks for sharing the the good times for all to enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:58 am:

That was fabulous. Thank you very much for creating this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 12:34 pm:

Steve, thanks so much for sharing this!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:32 pm:

Thanks Steve---you da man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:42 pm:

On one hand,....."thanks Steve",..... as so many others have said,...."great video"! I really enjoyed it!

On the other hand,....that video just may cost me a lot of $$$! I had just about made up my mind, that even tho' living just about as far away from the OCF as possible in "the lower 48", it had probably become a "must-do". But now, thanks to you", it is ABSOLUTELY a "must-do"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By leo naus on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Great video Steve.I took a break from staining some woodwork for my daughters house and sat down in my T for a rest and saw this video.Now I feel like firing it up and going for a ride.Had a great time at OCF and can't wait for next year.They did a great job putting this on after all the fuss earlier.Thanks again Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

Nice work Steve. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

Man, Steve you nailed it. That is the way it is all day long. That is why its so much fun.
Thank you Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 05:51 pm:

As I told Joe in the video, I'll be back. I hope I can take a car next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:18 pm:

Lester, The oil spots are a standard at Greenfield Village. Their Model Ts left a lot of spots for us to follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo, Milford MI on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Great stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

Steve, great video and fun to watch! And you caught my son driving my fire engine at about 13:30! Great meeting you there, too. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

I had intended to go this year, but backed out because it seemed the event was going to be stripped of all its fun. By the time reality set in, I had made other commitments, including doing the New London-New Brighton. In 2018 I have a family conflict at the time of the NL-NB, so I intend to go to the Lansing-Dearborn and OCF for the second time. Steve's great video reinforces that intention. Thanks, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

I had intended to go this year, but backed out because it seemed the event was going to be stripped of all its fun. By the time reality set in, I had made other commitments, including doing the New London-New Brighton. In 2018 I have a family conflict at the time of the NL-NB, so I intend to go to the Lansing-Dearborn and OCF for the second time. Steve's great video reinforces that intention. Thanks, Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Holy S... umm Moley.
Well now, that is an eye opener.
Like all day long? That's really neat.
Thank you sir.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:25 am:

Like the car sounds. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:43 am:

Sometimes you can't fit everything in the picture. If you don't have a panoramic camera, you have to resort to PhotoStitch.

That combines two or more pictures into one.

It doesn't always work great, but sometimes it's pretty good. Greenfield Village has one of only ten working roundhouses that remain in the USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 01:06 am:

And Joe Schmoe gets in? Oh my.
I need to break my chains and go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:52 am:

Thanks for sharing Steve. Particularly enjoyed the friendly greeting from one forum participant to another as Rob passed by! Loved all the car leaving thier "mark" on the paving as they moved around!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:04 am:

Nice vid...thanks for posting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:52 am:

I finally got a chance to watch it last night. Great video. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:26 am:

Thank goodness the powers that be got this figured out!!! I've never been to the OCF and most likely won't make it any time soon, as much as I would like to. I did get to go to the Henry Ford Museum in 1964 when I was 14. Somewhere I have several pictures from then, and still have a T hubcap from the gift shop. We didn't go to Greenfield Village for some reason, which I still regret. Thanks so much for the video Steve!! Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration