WAY OT - Hearing Aids

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: WAY OT - Hearing Aids
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton, Utah on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:45 am:

I was fitted with new hearing aids yesterday at the VA in SLC. As a result I now have a set of lightly used aids that I would like to see find a new home if possible. I am not selling them, so decided that the forum was the platform to use instead of classifieds. These hearing aids have spent most of their time with me in my dresser drawer and are in excellent condition. They are behind the ear units and come with blisters of new tubes, tips, a gunny sack of new batteries, cat whiskers to clear the tubes when needed and a remote volume control. All of the original paperwork, instructions, etc are included. My thinking is that there is someone out there in Model T land that can get lot more miles of use out of them and I canít bring myself to throw away something that is so incredibly expensive to buy new.

I realize that there will be those among you that would be squeamish about using something this personal that is not new, but my idea of being squeamish would be looking for a fit through the box of used dentures that I saw at a flea market in Paris many years ago!!

If you feel that you can use these hearing aids, please Email or PM me and I will get them in the mail to you ASAP, again at no cost to you.

Cheers,

Ron

flash110@digis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:05 am:

I'll take them - Grady Puryear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton, Utah on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Grady, give me a call at 801-782-4171 so I can get your address and they will be on their way, probably this afternoon. Looks like we have the same tastes in Model Tís. I have a 23 Roadster that is my driver and that I totally enjoy.

Cheers,

Ron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 01:29 pm:

I think all you guys really need is a Grapevine !! And they are organic to boot. :P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

Speaking of hearing aids, I heard about and old timer who upgraded his hearing aids to the new "in the ear, invisible" type. The second day he had them he realized the right one wasn't working. He marched himself down to the hearing aid store to complain. The audiologist looked inside his ear and noticed the hearing aid looked different. He said,"hey, this isn't your hearing aid it is a suppository". The old fellow responded, "I guess I know where my hearing aid is".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 10:12 pm:

Yes, and there's the story of the guy who got hearing aids and didn't tell his family. When asked about it, he said, "I've changed my will three times." :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration