Wanted fountain for E&J

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Wanted fountain for E&J
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:40 am:

Anyone with a fountain and burner for a E&J lamp? Bob Shirley, Atlanta TX 903 824 1949

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Bond on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

It's a fount, not a fountain, and looks like you have a cracked glass also. The lamps are not hard to find so my recommendation is to look for a better one, or at lease pick up one you can rob parts from. At least the cracked glass is on the door so you won't have to dismantle the whole thing to replace it. There was a recent thread on lamp restoration that will help.
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

You can buy new "Font"s (yes, as in a church) and burners from the parts suppliers but still cheaper to go buy another lamp, sadly.

I need a round glass so if you want to part out this lamp.. ?? PM me

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration