Seling a complete car question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Seling a complete car question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Gump on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

Enjoyed spending time looking through all the posts but didn't see any ready to go, complete cars. Do you guys have a recommendation as to where to sell my '26 T Roadster? Complete and original, ready to go. Ed

application/pdfEd's '26 T Roadster
Ed's Model T.pdf (173.1 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:39 pm:

There is a classified section on this forum. Cars and parts for sale or wanted are listed there.

Another good source is to become a member of a local club in your area and let them know about your car.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

Go to the
mtfca.com
Home page and then to the classified page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Gump on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 04:03 pm:

You guys are fast!! Thanks for the quick response. Duh... I though I was looking in the Classifieds. My mistake.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration