For newer Forum participants

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: For newer Forum participants
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

At the upper left of each page are a pair of links which look like this:

Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017

The portion to the left, Model T Ford Forum, will take you to an index of previous years pages that are available to read. They go back many years and cover every possible topic. The cumulative knowledge and experience of many people is contained within those links and you should be reading thru them.

There have been recent postings about coils and even with many people responding with answers - the vast wealth of information contained in previous Forum years should not be overlooked.

Every possible question about coils and the ignition system has been asked and answered and anyone wishing to gain the knowledge required to rebuild coils can learn everything that is needed to do so. The same goes for the ignition system (and every other part of a Model T).

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:31 pm:

I don't want to discourage new folks from asking questions!

------- but --------

There is a wealth of information contained in the MTFCA site encyclopedia:

http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/index.htm

------- and --------

There are a lot of legacy Ford documents and other Model T related information here:

http://www.cimorelli.com/mtdl/default.htm

For those that have tried the forum search feature and been frustrated with it, a better way to search the forum is by using Google.

Simply add the string "mtfca" to the key words in your Google search. For example, to see forum posts on what oil to use, type:

"what oil to use mtfca"

and a bunch of earlier forum posts on the subject will come up, like so:

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+oil+to+use+mtfca&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS737US737&o q=what+oil+to+use+mtfca&aqs=chrome..69i57.3668j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If none of these methods help, then by all means, don't be afraid to ask! :-)

(Message edited by cudaman on November 03, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Oh, and I should also mention Steve Jelf's many excellent tutorials on his website:

http://dauntlessgeezer.com/DG52.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 07:01 pm:

If nobody asked questions, this forum would turn to dust like the MTFCI site. Think of it as teaching. A teacher that teaches the 10th grade for 25 years keeps the same routine, year after year. I have been on this forum a long time (since '05) and now I particularly welcome the question whether they have been answered or not. And sometimes if I have free time, I will do the searches and add the links for the poster.

I have seen periods on this forum in the past, where no one answers but a couple people who simply say "It's been talked about before, search it." To me, that is not helpful. To me this is a social club, if you know the answer help the person out.

To that end, I for one tend to "most" times search my topics of interest using the tag MTFCA on the end of the search. It helps immensely on google / yahoo. I highly recommend it.

If your a new poster here, don't get discouraged. You won't know if you don't ask.(Yes there are many resources on here and the net in general as well as several publications)

If your an experienced poster here, help out as much as you feel you can. That is what grows this hobby of ours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

You know guys I almost hate to bring it up but it's really the elephant in the room. That is I believe the system in use here has seen it's day. Guys constantly un able to find the info that they need (and we all know it's there) and the da*m limited picture size really burns me. I had a good "picture shrinker" on my older PC but I'm using windows 10 now and I've found nothing friendly or as close to being simple. Don't give me your opinion of 10. It doesn't matter because that's what I have and I'm using it. I'd love to see an upgrade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

One of the frustrations with this and many other forums, is the search feature. I find it easier, for me, to just Google search, "Model T Forum Coil", or "Model T Forum Widget", etc., and let Google bring up the threads.

I'm a newbie myself and often apologize up front for asking, what I am sure, are redundant questions to the forum members.

Most have been extremely tolerant and understanding. Not all of us can read it in the manual.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Robert this is exactly what I'm trying to bring out. It's easier to use another system to access this one. Another thing is feeling the need to explain how this set-up works to newcomers because it's too archaic and often doesn't get you where you want to go even though the info is there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

With respect to those whose knowledge of computer programs gives them grounds to find fault with the system here, that's the side issue. Garnet opened this thread with a message that essentially says to newcomers, "Don't ask any questions, we've all heard it before. Go look it up."

Chad has the right of it. Part of the enjoyment of this forum is revisiting familiar questions and problems that come with a new point of view that makes them unique. I can't think of anything more off-putting for a new arrival than to be told not to post and participate, "go look it up".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:37 pm:

When I came back to this forum a couple years ago, I spent so much time going over past years of this site.
Wowee! So much info covered! I'd just pick a year, let it load and then scroll and pick...
I had been here in 2000/2001 (or 20 or 21 if we are supposed to follow that lead) or so and either couldn't see or post, I don't recall.
A hundred years of information packed into 12 or so.
This site as-is works pretty good and can offer anyone interested a wealth of information and so much fun mixed in.
I agree about searches. duckduckgo or google is your friend. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 09:58 pm:

A lot of regulars on this forum used to say "there are no stupid questions!"
I agreed with that then, and still do. Unfortunately, some of those people are no longer with us.
Personally, I have a lot of trouble searching for things, whether the site search, or google. Used to be, a few key words, a couple things in quotes or parenthesis, And google would have what I wanted within the first few (or dozen at most) listings offered. But google changed everything. What used to work, no longer does. The whole thing has become a game of hide and seek for them, along with a deliberate effort to push you to a site that pays them for the referral rather than what you are looking for.

Good healthy activity is vital to anyone's health and well-being. And that is also true for websites. We don't want to chase people away. Not the newcomers, not the lurkers or occasional posters, and not long-time regulars.

Newer site software or formats are not the answer either. Several other sites I visit have newer formats. And they still have new people that cannot post pictures, or links, or do any sort of search. MTFCI had new formats and software. Look where it got them. People couldn't post pictures. People couldn't do searches. Their own people couldn't work with it. They got hacked I think at least twice. The system crashed several times. I couldn't get on even as a viewer for weeks at a time. After about a year or more of all that? They dropped the forum. A loss for us all.

That is, and has been, my opinion for many years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

I really believe this forum, and others like it add to the T hobby in immeasurable ways. When i was considering buying my first T, i came here and was met with nothing but courteous, knowledgeable info on the T i was looking to buy. Without that one on one experience you can only get on a forum, i might not have pulled the trigger and bought my T, So thank you. :-) Manual's and forum searches are a great resource, but nothing compared to all the knowledge in the minds of all the people who frequent this forum. Just my 2c.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Old timers: Either answer the question or post a link that answers the question. A crack like "Do your homework" is off-putting and unhelpful. To do his homework, the student has to know where the books are.

New guys: If the unfortunate picture size limit has you stumped, my usual suggestion is only partly facetious. Have some kid teach you how. The important word there is teach, not just show. If you're using a Mac maybe I can help. If you're stuck with Windows, Google free photo resize.

I agree with Wayne that newer software is not necessarily the answer. It may eliminate some of the clunky aspects of this obsolete system, but it can have its own annoying deficiencies.

(Message edited by steve_jelf_parkerfield_ks on November 03, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

Add mtfca to any Google search, will direct you to good answers, easy also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 05:55 am:

I never understood the "Don't ask any questions until you've read the entire archive" mentality. If someone asks a question and I'm not in the mood or don't have time, I just dont answer. It doesn't piss me off that someone new asked a question that's been asked before. Someone else will answer. Just let it go.

I've looked on other forums before that pretty much stated it as a forum rule, that you were not to bother them with questions until you had done an exhaustive search, and if and only if you could not find an answer were you to ask a question. Even then. You were afraid someone with better search skills would post a link to a thread you missed and make you look bad.

I really don't want THAT to begin happening here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:33 am:

Just a few more things to add:

For all those new and old that still have trouble searching, you really need to add "MTFCA" as been mentioned several times to your Google search. It really makes a huge difference.

I feel Google is the best search engine out there, but to each there own. Adding MTFCA still works the same with Yahoo too. By the way, if you frequent other sites, adding the sites name to your search works the same, as most web forums search features stink in my opinion. I use it to search on another site i used to frequent called Moparts (Mark Strange might be familiar with that one). So use phrases such as "starter bendix MTFCA" , or "magnum 904 starter MOPARTS" as examples to search your favorite sites--not just this one.

The beauty, in my opinion, of this "antiquated site" as some call it, is, you can search way back through the years and all the pictures are still there. Alot of other websites do not hold the pictures forever like this one seems to do. I am not a computer geek by any stretch, but I assume it is because we are uploading to the sites server directly. I had done a beautiful write up of some tech articles for Chevy S10 trucks to another forum. All those pictures are now gone (thanks to a third party site, and just two weeks later my computer crashed and I lost those pictures (even though I had though I had them backed up. Hours of work gone now with little help of helping people in the future.

I use a program called Photoscape that I downloaded for free from the internet to resize photos. I find it works easy and has alot of great features such as being able to lighten a dark back round picture and sharpen a slightly blurry picture. I used it on previous versions of Windows as well as on my new computer which is Windows 10. No issues. If you download it and need help, I will be more than happy to assist.

http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/download.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:42 am:

It's lol that someone would think every topic ever had been discussed in every detail on something as complex as a simple car. Often I find I ask things that nobody has touched on before, and get limited response because nobody has, or wants to deal with it.
If i ask something people will say "Search it" but the results don't apply to real life.

Then there is the new technology, events, and changes in the ages & state of parts, their availability ect. All of which can make old threads seem out of date.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 06:45 am:

Chad hit the nail on the head. This is a forum and not an encylopedia for information to be looked up. I have seen other forums die from the very same reason "it's been talked about before, heres a link . . ."

As far as searching the forum, think of it as a book where you can browse chapters and select one to read rather than the internet. Simply scrolling thru past years will provide many topics that one may have not thought of before. If larger pictures could be used and uploaded it is very likely these past years would be too large and unavailable. If a 3rd party was used for the pictures, well how well is photobucket working these days? It is always possible to take a picture of your desktop then paste it in paint and save it. Once done you can save it in paint and upload it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Fesler on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:30 am:

I'm a new T Man, first car and its now in the capable hands of Mike W. I will be reading all the past years and have worked through about three years already. But I will still have a lot of questions, some of them will no doubt be dumb or asked and answered. Something new might have come up since the previous post. If you don't want to be bothered by a dumb question just ignore me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Ask away Curtis. We are here to help, don't be/get discouraged.

The big thing EVERYONE should own, is the black owners manual book "black bible". It is a great resource besides this site. But I still find it unclear at times, so some "modern" pictures taken in this century can really shed some light on things.

It would be great if all the pictures in the "bible were redone with modern photography, into a newer version. But I would tend to think there would be copyright laws involved.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:19 am:

A year ago when I first bought our T, I had a lot of questions, even though I searched a lot. After two or three weeks someone counted and pointed out how many times I had posted on the forum. Too many, I suppose. Then recently someone said that I had posted so many times on one subject that I made heads spin. I admit that I know a lot less than many regulars on here and I am sorry if some are offended by newbies, like me, with our annoying questions.
I have found, though, that if a question is asked that has been discussed before that new info will be shared that was not before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Not to worry Tommy,different strokes for different folks. I'm happy that some folks like chocolate ice cream - if everyone liked Moose Tracks, there would be none left for me! (And if everyone wanted to live in New Hampshire, I would have to move, as it would be too crowded.

I really think that the intent was to help the newbies find answers fast. It does take time to type, and the answer to a question sometimes takes time (not only hours, but sometimes a day or two), whereas a question posed in the Google search box can be answered in seconds.

Actually, I do enjoy the newbies questions...often the question is asked in such a way that it makes me look up the answer myself...and the Google responses sometimes give "hits" that cause me to explore a very different part of the amazing T.

Yes, this is an antiquated site to some, yet, like the T, it is rather simple to operate (once you get the "hang" of it), and works quite well for me.
Picture size is an issue to some - but if folks can figure out how to operate a T, and can work these new-fangled smart phones, re-sizing pictures can be done by them. Like keeping fluent in a language...one needs to do it fairly frequently - practice. There are some great pictures on this Forum...like others have said, the "modern" forums drop pictures (or are hard to access) after a few months or years.

I'd paraphrase the English phrase, and say..."Long live the Model T AND the present Forum".

Cheers, everyone !! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Addendum:

About the recurring question(s)...

When a post is made, it goes to the top of the list. If a question is asked and the answer is not quite what the poster wanted to know, it is helpful to go down the list and find the original question (post), and add to that post, rather than start a new post.

Again, please understand that I am not being critical...I am offering a suggestion, to keep the subject material in one thread. Yes, the confusing part is when one question is partially answered, and after others post, the original question drops down the list, and folks do not have the time to go looking for that original post. Keeping the "refined" questions in the same thread helps the "answer man" target the correct response.

Hope that helps...when a question is asked by one, many folks learn from the response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

A big part of why I don't mind the questions is it seems often the person asking doesn't understand the problem they are trying to solve. A classic is overheating where the flaw could lie in a faulty radiator, a dirty or clogged cooling system, ignition timing, carb adjustment or driving style. Folks with old or recent experience can help the questioner sort through the problem(s).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

Walt, exactly ! And it allows all of us to lean over the fender even if we're hundreds of miles apart. It's a lot of the fun of T ownership !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Discussions never result in anything new or a change in theory or data.
The sun revolves around the earth
The earth is flat
Model K was a looser
All Model T's were black
Floor boards were made of packing crates
Bruce copied his book
Hap never finds anything new doing research

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

I must admit,I am a bit dumbfounded that the "correct" answer in some folks opinions is "do your homework".
Far as I am concerned they already did. They found the MTFCA, and they found it's forum.That is designed for folks to ask questions and discuss things. If someone does not want to explain something to a new comer, pass the thread on by,someone will take a few minutes to help the new comer out so they can move on with their project.And it would seem to me,answering a newbies questions is a good way to get to know the new comers to the hobby,the folks that will carry it on after we are gone.
You want young folks in this hobby,UH HELLO< young folks are already doing home work for school and college. When they have a few off hours to work on a T project they need answers and reasonably quick so they can move on. Searching thru every year will take hours.

Another thing,anyone can be working on their T and something come up and think "Dang,I need to know this before I can put this together". And they go in the house and punch their question on the forum and can be back out at the shop fixen something instead of bogged down in years of forum responses.

And forgive me if I am wrong but didn't the other club modernize their website,only for it to be a new place for cobwebs? This site is easy to use,and load. The search has it's quirks,as everyone says,use the googleizer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

If you read "about the MTFCA" on the home page it states this...

The focus of our Forum is to provide a place where questions and answers regarding the history, maintenance and restoration of the Model T can be shared.

It says about the same thing in the Vintage ford.
So as members of the MTFCA I guess we should be helping the new people with their questions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Perry, you also hit a nail squarely on the head! It's funny to read but very true.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 10:02 am:

This forum is fun. It's what I do every morning with my coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 12:40 pm:

I got on the forum after breakfast to catch up. Then I did a search for a rear top bow wedge piece I need to build today. I do better with images that text. Searching for "rear top bow" images, I found 4 pictures and a fellow who makes them within 5 minutes.
I have found good advice here on the forum but am sometimes put off by suggestions of how I should do things. I hope the newcomers will take advice as trying to be helpful rather than criticism of what they choose to do.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 02:24 pm:

Rich, I stand guilty as charged. Often I read suggestions for methods, and start to post an alternate notion, sometimes I can check the impulse to think my way is the "right" way. Heck, it can't be, after all, I'm left-handed ! ; - )

I hope the many differing suggestions can be taken in the spirit of helpful enthusiasm, as I'm sure most are. It's definitely off-putting to be told bluntly "you don't know what your'e doing". There's more than one way to skin a cat . . . or your knuckles !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 07:53 am:

Best idea (to me anyway) is for newbies to ask questions here AND research on their own. That's what I did, and still do. Just my two cents. And oh, I like Moosetracks too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:44 am:

My point is that we sometimes don't take advice in the spirit in which it was given. Suggestions on taking better photos or using proper spelling and grammar have helped me over the years yet it is human nature to see it as just criticism. I try to welcome newcomers as they are.
We sometime post our best guess and if it is in error the record should be set straight. But it is uncomfortable sometimes to admit we are wrong.

Rich, what do you do with the cat skins?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:51 am:

some folks made banjos with cat skins.
I watched a program about Doc Watson,the guitar player a couple years back.He told about his first banjo his dad made for him with the family cat's hide after it died.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Rich, you got me. I've never skinned a cat - last critter I skinned was a fat lamb, and I only know one way !!

Mack, I wonder what that banjo sounded like ?!? God rest ol' Doc. He was the best !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk - Nampa Idaho on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:49 am:

As a newbie, I've been given good sound advice and answers to my questions on this forum. Occasionally, I was given the advice to purchase a book, or two, maybe even three or four or more. Both good solid advice, I asked questions regarding the rear end in my 1923, and was advised to check it for the old BABBIT thrust washers. I was at first reluctant, members persisted that I should pull the rear end and check it out. Well, I did and they were the old BABBIT thrust washers. I ran into problems getting the whole rear end apart, thanks to the help of this forum, Alan from down under helped resolve that issue. It was suggested that my son and I rebuild the rear end, I stated that I didn't have the proper tools, after a few comments, I went to Harbor Freight and purchased them. Since, my son and I have been working on that rear end. I have had many issues with putting it together, it turns out the reason for the difficult disassembly was a bent right axle housing. I have purchased many books thanks to the suggestions of members on this forum and enjoyed tackling the rebuild of the rear end. Now for a funny, I have put it together, then taken it apart checking clearance and shimming where necessary. I did the final assembly yesterday, was very proud, working great. Then I notice the perches were on the underside of the Axle housings. Oh well, take it apart one more time and assemble correctly. I knew the ring gear needed to be on the left side, so I was careful on that, I've learned so much and I'm really enjoying the project(s) on this model T. I also, first thing everyday is read this forum and classifieds, very relaxing and informative material. I can understand the frustration of some folks on all the questions and some responses. I do use Google, it's my best friend, although I find lots of abbreviations and have to research even more to find the words associated to totally understand the answers. Like OCF, it was mentioned lots, I had to research to find out what it stood for. Keeps me busy, learning and enjoying this hobby. I bought my Model T knowing I would end up with a lot more money in rebuilding/restoring then I could get back, If I sold her. Its turned into a father and son project and we both are enjoying the experience, so THANK YOU to all that have answered my questions and suggested reading material, I really appreciate everyone's help and suggestions, this forum makes my model t ownership exciting and fun..

Thanks,
joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:11 am:

Is Moosetracks something Moose leave in the woods?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

As for the spelling and grammar, anyone can make spelling mistakes and I am most certainly guilty of that as well as grammatical errors. And I don't want to start seeing the grammar police start correcting every little mistake. HOWEVER......it can get so bad in some instances that one is no longer even communicating. I do proof-read and while I don't always catch all my mistakes, I do try and I do think I at least usually get my point across, but some posts on here recently were so poorly written, that I had to re-read them several times to try to figure out what was being said. Perhaps it was due to the rush to insult a fellow poster rather than cooling off first? Don't know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

Hal, I find I make a lot of errors with the help of the computer. Spell check isn't up to speed with a lot of our jargon, and the automatic corrections often make gibberish out of a fellow's post. Best to proof read before posting the message, but if I'm in a hurry I miss a lot !! I don't think we have spelling/grammar PO-lice on this forum, I hope it doesn't come to that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Apparently,I drove the last grammar policeman to drinking,as I have not been arrested in a long time. So I don't think we will have that issue for a while! As for spelling,my computer is so old the spell check corrects Obama to Osama ! It fixes it here so apparently the software here fixes it but on my email it does not.UM.

I think sometimes people get to critical about spelling and what not. As long as we can read the issue and help resolve it that is the main issue.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration