FJ - Tim Wrenn steps up to help new owner of historic Model T Town Car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Tim Wrenn steps up to help new owner of historic Model T Town Car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:08 am:

It was a busy Friday at the MTFCA Museum in Richmond, IN.

One of many things done was the careful loading of the 1923 Model T English Town Car into a beautiful ( I am envious ) enclosed trailer for the trip up to Sandusky, Ohio where the new owner lives.

People sometimes say I am enthusiastic .....

Tim Wrenn is enthusiasm on steroids ...... :-)

I had met him before when I picked up a Model T at his place.

He volunteered his time & his trailer to help a friend get the English T safely home.

Way To Go Tim !

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Thanks for the comments Jim! Waaay too generous of you! :-)

Always glad to help someone.

I was shrinking/loading pics same time as you got this post in!

The real kudos goes to all the guys who took time out of their busy day helping load this beautiful car in the trailer. I couldn't keep up with 'em to take enough pics! Wish I knew all the names to publicly thank.

Enjoyed my time with you, Keith, Jerry & Kim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 10:16 am:

People like you Tim and FJ, are part of the reason the 'T' world is a great place to be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Only thing that would have been better is a good picture of that tow car before it was loaded up. Way to go fellers, enthusiasm is catching, and your positive attitudes always make the forum a great place to be !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 11:01 am:

Town. TOWN CAR ! (Tim's pickup is nice, but this is a model T forum ! ; - )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 11:12 am:

OK, I'm awake now. Good pix on the thread titled Samantha's New Home. Thanks fellers !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

Thanks FJ ! Nifty rack on the top !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

BTW, in the picture of the front end of the Town Car 2 posts above, the fellow in the maroon sweat shirt is none other than Jay Klefoth, the seller of the Town Car. I'm the fellow standing there talking with Jay, & was glad to help them load it into the trailer.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:54 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 07:25 am:

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration