Great video of Bakersfield 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Great video of Bakersfield 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 09:16 am:

I've just added a great walk around video of the Model T Club and HCCA sponsored 2017 Bakersfield Swap Meet to my website. Go to www.leatherplates.com then click on the large "VIDEO" near the top of the home page to see the 15 minute video by Trish and Dave. If you've not been to Bakersfield, I suggest you may want to add it to your Bucket List.
Enjoy
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA

Discus Home Page

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 05:04 am:

Great video Steve. Thanks for posting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration