Another 1925 wood question, touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another 1925 wood question, touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

I am going to be doing some rewooding on a touring that was cut down to make a pickup. I have a set of plans for up to 1921 type touring. I know there are some differences in the number of pillars, some replaced with metal in the cowl area, but the question is in the seat area, are the pillars themselfs the same as the earlier bodies (with some differences like the seat support being mortised in)? The wood now is more or less mush so will not be able to use much in the way of a pattern.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Mark
I have some 1925 touring plans. You can compare them with yours.
Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Great and thank you. How was your trip to OHIO? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

I'm still here!

Made a side trip to Richmond to the new MTFCA museum today. Met Freighter Jim.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration