Is this part of a

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is this part of a
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 05:38 pm:

Jack?

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:29 am:

It's a candle holder with a built in snuffer! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:54 am:

I enjoyed searching through hundreds of items the Guffum Co. has made but didn't see anything like that. Seeing the bottom of the upper most piece might give a clue.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:26 am:

Richard,

I hope you meant Buffum Tool Co. Louisiana, MO., and not Guffum.

If this is a Buffum tool, it should have their trademark swastika on it somewhere. All their tools did.

Sorry, I have never seen this before. Nor did I find anything during my research.

Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration