FOR SALE 1925 Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FOR SALE 1925 Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:42 am:

Posting for a friend. Older gentleman. Any questions call
Dave
908 832 7578

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:02 am:

If I had one more garage slot I would be contacting you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:53 am:

What's the asking price? I can't quite make out the sign in the window.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

Sign in the window says 5,000. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

It is reassuring to see these out there.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Hmm, missing the Cutout.

Martynn Vowell will like that blue engine lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

He told me he would take
$ 4,000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

If it was closer to Michigan it would have a sold sign on it and be headed to my garage. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Paul does the interior look as good as the outside-davids

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:25 am:

David hard to tell. It was dark in the garage. Give Dave a call maybe he can send some pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

Paul -
Is your friend's car still available?
If so, can you please send me the phone number on the window sticker? I can't make it out and my friend wants to call the owner. Area code would be nice, too!
Thanks,
Marshall

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration