Fires and the 2018 Redwood Trees to Pacific Seas National Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fires and the 2018 Redwood Trees to Pacific Seas National Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Everyone has seen the reports of the wildfires we experienced last month in Sonoma County. Thousands of homes were lost including those of several members of the Redwood Empire Model T Club. The National Tour in June of 2018 will go on as scheduled. We will need to make some adjustments to our tour routes but hope that spring brings fresh blooms to the burned areas. Our communities have been hard hit but we look forward to hosting and unforgettable tour and look forward to seeing everyone in June.

Andy Clary
REMTC National Tour Team

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 08:30 pm:

Glad to hear that. We've been hoping that the "show would still go On" It'd be nice to know or have a list of those members who suffered a major loss or damage to their home or Model T?

See You There

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Thank you for the update!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:08 pm:

The status of our members is listed on our website
REMTC.org

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

https://www.redwoodempiremodeltclub.org/index.php

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:47 pm:

I see 10 members status not listed. I hope they just haven't responded yet.

Thanks for the link!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 01:35 am:

We look forward to being a part of your tour, if you need anything or help to the members who have lost from the fire let my wife Jennifer and I know and we will do our best to help as we can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

Yes!! Please let us know about any losses. I know many that would be glad to help others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Right now the main concern is housing and the enormous paper work involved with the cleanup and rebuilding. We hope to keep everyone involved with the Club and think about replacing their T's down the road.

Andy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration