1914 windshield bracket question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1914 windshield bracket question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 01:24 pm:

can anyone provide information about this set up for 1914 windshield ?

wb1

wb2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 01:31 pm:

bracket1

bracket2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

photo1 trying to post photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

My guess is an after market "ventilator" attachment - cool !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

Arnold, can we see more ? Both sides and the top half of the windshield ? That's 'way kewl ! I think Steve guessed correctly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

I talked to a guy on the Branson Tour a couple of years ago who had one. Maybe it is the same one. He said it worked very good. I took a bunch of pictures to maybe make one myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

having trouble with posting pictures

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

if you want pictures of the upper half of windshield i can take them, but Didn't see anything different there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnold on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

this might help

last1

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration