Endoscope

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Endoscope
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 06:52 pm:

I just got an endoscope that goes on my Samsung phone.
It has an adjustable light, is waterproof, and has a 3.5 foot cable.
It has a great image.

Best of all it cost $9.99 with free Prime shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Really don't wanna know where you're going to put it or look.....

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

HaHa Donít bend over!

It makes a great addition to my tool box.
It will look great next to my $15.00 IR temp measurement gun.
And my new SIG Sauer toy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

Don't worry Fred. Those that make fun of your new toy will get theirs in the end. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

If you are going for the self colonoscopy, don't confuse the SIG for the Samsung.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 08:57 pm:

The Snap On IR Thermometer, the Snap On Videoscope & the Snap On Thermal Imager all work great for me. All bought and paid for. I may consider if Snap On decides to bring one of those out.....

Cheers,
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:25 pm:

Harbor Freight offers a tiny endoscopic thermal imager that is powered by tiny lithium batteries & is waterproof.

It is $49.99 with the 20% off coupon.

It is called ď Three In One Bum ď.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 09:53 pm:

I also own the endoscope that can be used with a smart phone. And I got my money's worth out of it. Back in the summer, I built a new intake manifold for my 1911 Maxwell AB 2-cylinder. It required that I weld pieces of tubing together in order to make it. I used the endoscope to look inside the tubes at the weld's and found that there were some sizable pieces of slag barely holding on. I beat on the manifold with a rubber mallet and broke them all loose. If I had not looked in there, and had they broke lose while running, it could have hurt the engine internals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 09:16 am:

LMAO!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 09:21 am:

My Dr. friend and I have used an endoscope to find and remove a dropped nut out of a T transmission. It had the wire loop on the end that's used to cut off polyps. The loop was placed neatly around the nut and tightened. Pulled the nut out, viola! Our other buddy, who dropped the nut, was so happy he nearly cried.

(No, it was not a used endoscope that had done service in other regions...)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration