Boise Idaho toward Oregon coast

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Boise Idaho toward Oregon coast
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 08:05 am:

I have a 20' 2 axle trailer I need moved from Boise Idaho toward Port Orford Oregon. Need to move something? or will pay for move. Any thing closer will help. Or you can buy it for $2000. Or you can put a nice T on it and I'll come get it! 2 5/16" ball. 541-99one-23six3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 08:03 pm:

Jack,

Might want to put this over in the classifieds too .....

BCG is looking for a ride for a chassis.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 11:42 pm:

To The Top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:00 am:

I am in Nampa this weekend, going back to Walla Walla Saturday. Would that help? If you are serious about a T I might even possibly help there. 26 touring, 21 touring that needs work but has a very good body, or a 27 speedster project that is running, just needs the body finished.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, November 23, 2017 - 01:22 am:

Thanks for the offer Dale, but as things are right now it would be too far north.Jack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, November 24, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Jack still have that beautiful 13 depot hack waiting in my garage for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Saturday, November 25, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Yeah, I'd sure like to have that in my garage.Usually I'm into either stock or speedster bodied cars but that one is especially nice.I'm a little nervous about dropping off that roadster body next month and having a large empty enclosed trailer in your yard.........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration