Here's Why

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Here's Why
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyde Eckley on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Dear Mr. Supplier,
Thanks for the quick service sending the parts I needed for my new to me 1927 Model T. I was told you guys are the best, but the brake shoes you sent are way too big and won't begin to fit in my drums. These floor boards almost go in, but they have three slots in them and I only have two pedals! The water pump kit doesn't look like it will work either, and I know some of the guys say take it off, but then what holds the fan on? One guy said my engine might be a model A or model B, so I suppose the pistons won't fit right, but do you think I should use them anyway? I really wish you guys would just send me the correct parts to fit my car, O. K. ? Also please send the stuff to rebuild my front brakes and I need the nuts to hold on the wheels, but my car only has one big one on each wheel. Please send as soon as possible so I can get to driving my Model T. I will send this stuff back to you freight collect since you sent me all the wrong stuff. Sincerely,26T owner

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 12:22 am:

:-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 01:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 01:33 am:

I used to be a pretty good contortionist. Not so much any more.
Wha?
"Don't you dare start that thing! It's gonna be loud!" "Sir, it doesn't actually run..."
"Isn't it cool tho?" "No."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration