Need to set up magneto on 26 roadster in Montgomery AL area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Need to set up magneto on 26 roadster in Montgomery AL area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Markley on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

Had a magnet holding plate get broken off on my 26 roadster and have a new plate and brass screws. Need to borrow the Magneto gap tool and wondered if anyone in the Montgomery AL area might have one? Trying to get things back in working order for the upcoming Christmas parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Get ahold of Dan Hatch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Markley on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Thanks Spencer! Located a number from an old post and left a message. Hope he can call me back...

Got the broken screw out and found the pieces sitting in the oil tube. If I can get things back aligned should be good to go on reassembly and running again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration