First night drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: First night drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

I went for my first night drive this evening. I was surprised how "adequate" the head lights were. I might experiment a little by changing the angle of the lights a little though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Thursday, November 09, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Tommy

while you're at it, look at the Ford Manual and consider checking and adjusting the focus as well.

Sounds like you're getting this thing pretty well underway.

congratulations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 06:47 am:

I should be able to do that. All the hardware was replaced with new parts when I restored my headlights.The bulbs are new and I was blessed to have two pretty decent reflectors out of the pile that I accumulated.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration