Tail Light Bracket Identification Help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tail Light Bracket Identification Help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Can anyone identify this tail light bracket? My guess is that it is TT but just not sure. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 09:19 am:

If that's a T part there should be a T part number on it. If not maybe some type of aftermarket?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 11:45 am:

I have one also and believe it was for an after market body such as a truck or delivery rig due to the "hanging low" position. It takes the separate license plate extension such as the '15 but I understand the same license plate extension was "riveted" on in '16 rather than being attached with a nut.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 02:01 pm:

Well there are at least two of them out there;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Kerosene-Tail-Light-1916-1920s-with-Origin al-Bracket/132395349573?hash=item1ed360b645:g:H7cAAOSwfVhaBye1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 06:13 pm:

Thank You!
Found out what I needed to know.
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration