Cameronís Swap 2017

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cameronís Swap 2017
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

A great time was had by all the hearty souls who attended this swap today. Mark and Sheri together with some family and friends put on another great event, sharing their beautiful setting and putting on a first rate feed after the dealing was done. Thank you very much!! Here are some pictures from today...enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

Jeff, Thanks for posting the pictures. I would have liked to go, but just couldn't make it this year.

BTW, is that Dave Dunlevy in the last picture with the cowboy hat? Just wondering...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Keith.....yep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Thanks Jeff.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

I hope you don't mind but I rotated the last photo Jeff.

Dave Dunlavy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

No problem, the picture shows correctly on my iPad. Hope that helps others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 01:46 am:

Thanks for the pics!
I got close to you folks today! I made it down to the Twin Cities for an uncle's Birthday.
I suggested we go south after/sweep meet/hotel trip... Didn't fly.
Oh the things I could've shown her that some gals wouldn't really care about...
How was your day there? Beautiful day up here in the Twin Cities/I-94 corridor and at home in west central MN!
The wife had asked about this meet and IF I'd see model T friends. I said yep!
I didn't tell her I've never met almost all of you in person before.
Thank you for posting!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration