Old Photo - Hoer's Posing In Front Of Thier Cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Hoer's Posing In Front Of Thier Cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:03 am:

:-) :-) :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 12:07 am:

With all the wood stacked in the back I would say that they cleared some land for themselves.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 03:28 am:

Hoe hoe hoe.

Very nice.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 05:21 am:

It looks like the couple on the right are the only ones dressed for that kind of work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:22 am:

Are you saying the ladies are hoers too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:38 am:

Yeh, depending on how you pronounce that....Thought this was gonna be a very risque photo! Thanks Jay! Glad to see you're back in the groove! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:40 am:

I heard of a preacher that used to mow his lawn in a black suit and a tie. Amazing how much culture has changed. So, is the coupe a '25?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:52 am:

The photo shows the typical employment situation: 5 bosses, pretending to be a part of the production and 2 employees actually making ALL of the production.

GO TEAM!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 09:15 am:

I knew what it'd be before I looked but I looked anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 09:16 am:

The coal shovel would tease the garden rake all the time about his sister being a hoe! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration