Old Photo-Model T Era Garage, Phoenix NY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo-Model T Era Garage, Phoenix NY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 07:49 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 08:25 am:

Great photo. I remember many places still like this well into the 60's growing up in NH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:39 am:

Is a hot coney a hot dog?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:51 am:

You bet.........actually known as a "Coney Island".

Nice business set up. You could get your T serviced and have lunch while you wait!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Larry, it's white, spicier, pork, veal and beef based and in my opinion tastes better than a hot dog. It originated in Rochester N.Y. in the 20's, a perfect Model T meal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Monday, November 13, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

??! I thought a coney was a rabbit !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration