Old Photo - Don't Laugh......It's Paid For!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Don't Laugh......It's Paid For!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:51 am:

Nice car!
Could it have been a 1917 touring from start? The rear spring may have been replaced, would have been tapered leafs originally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:52 am:

The tires look surprisingly good compared to the rest of his cut off touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:53 am:

Perhaps a WW-1 vet on his way home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:57 am:

That's what my Grandmother would have called a "Jitney".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:30 am:

looks like it might have the under the wishbone brace added.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Just don't ask "What's in the bucket?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:47 am:

Look at the wet cowl... and the missing radiator neck. :0)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Does that door open?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:56 am:

He got more use out of that Ford that some.
Great photo.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

At least he aint walkin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

If I owned that car I wouldn't change a thing. I strongly suspect that one the few things more than driving a T Model might be driving a piece of one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

“All them things ya say ‘bout my car are true,,,but don’t hurt the runnin’ None”.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

So cool picture! I would like to have a car like this one and do not worry to broke anything or scratch my paint... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Joe,
I think that door does open. I'm pretty sure I can see the hinges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Maybe a Canadian car, thus the driver's door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:55 pm:

Perhaps a prototype for the Kubelwagen? :-)
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daren Carlson on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 09:40 am:

I want that car just as it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 10:45 am:

A posed picture? He hasn't been driving. The cowl is wet, but so are the tops of the tires. A light rain just passed. I'd like to see what all he has in that old trunk !! For that matter, I'd like to have the trunk.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration