Old Photo - Home Built Model T Camper

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Home Built Model T Camper
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:13 am:

Sunroof. Nice.

Looks like the fellow is far away in thought. Dreaming of the good life, once he gets to southern California. Say hello to the Joads. Oh my...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Would fit right in here in Portland, in one of the many homeless camps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Wow. That is quite a study of life for some folks during that era. Mismatched tires, bald tires, cracked fender, and looks to be all put together with components that wouldn't add up to a good meal or two. It is amazing to think that we went from that to the manufacturing powerhouse that won WWII. What our ancestors did, survived, and accomplished sometimes makes me ashamed when I think something "bad" has happened to me...

thanks for the picture...a good example of perseverance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Looks like something I planned years ago, but never built. Love the "curtains" in the windshield...a guy HAS to have his privacy! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis K Anderson on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

Is that a solar panel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Myers on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

I like the clothes drying on the barbwire fence in the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

is that George Burns???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:11 pm:

That is not one of Bob Scherzer's radiator ornaments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

That was me in a previous lifetime ......

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

Good call, he does resemble George Burns! The lean years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Notice he appears to be content .....

There is no woman in sight .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim magill on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 06:07 pm:

looks like a hub cap for a radiator cap, the man looks like he could be the actor John Andersons father.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Houston---WNC on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:02 pm:

my kind of RV

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:21 pm:

And here he is with his best girl:

Sorry FJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:32 pm:

They must be camping where there's no mosquitos. They'd get eaten alive at night in this part of the planet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:40 pm:

The look on his face changed now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Bill,

You will note the change in his expression ....

Hope you are feeling better & had a good visit with your son.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 03:30 am:

Could his expression be one of "Oh, the possibilities....."?

Yes, Jim, I am again firing on all cylinders and I had a grand visit with my boy and his family. Thank you for inquiring, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum, Spakenburg NL on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Oh the stories they could tell.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Typical broken front fender. Most T's that were really used wound up with those cracked fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 07:43 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

That new cab looks awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, November 18, 2017 - 08:37 pm:

Thank you .. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration