Brain freezzzze can you tell me what this is

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brain freezzzze can you tell me what this is
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

Been bugging me for a few days, I know what it is or think I do but brain freeze, Bob

poss. model a floor board risers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:45 pm:

26-7 open car floor board riser they are matched in pairs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 02:07 am:

In a 26-27 roadster body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:08 am:

Thank you guys, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:30 am:

Air Compressor, Cut off grinder, small shopping cart, empty bean can, 2 inner tubes and a floor board riser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Looks the same as my 26-7 coupe. Connects sub-frame "rails" to firewall and without it there would be a 1" gap as the end of the rail does not butt up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:22 am:

It is actually an early 1926 floor board riser, since it does not have the little floor board latch that held the floor boards in place in late 26-27 touring's and roadsters ... Steve's cowl is also an early 26. You can see the aluminum door step plate in his photo that is typical of early 26 models.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:39 am:

Dean - You missed the air hose and dust on the floor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

A brain freeze is when you drink a slurpee too fast and get a headache.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration