Another One on E-Bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another One on E-Bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:26 am:

1913 Touring

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162755064137?rmvSB=true

More info on same car:

http://vi.vipr.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=162755064137&t= 1510718438000&tid=10&category=6235&seller=lnlgresh&excSoj=1&excTrk=1&lsite=100&i ttenable=false&domain=ebay.com&descgauge=1&cspheader=1&oneClk=1&secureDesc=0

Sure looks good to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:27 am:

If the car was as good as he says, to bad he restored it. It was rare, now it's not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:51 am:

I have always had a soft spot for the 13's. Beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:30 am:

You have to admit, that is one beautiful 13!!

Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:41 am:

Yes it is a beauty.... one of my favorite brass T years too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:20 pm:

It looks very nice and quite authentic. Since it's so nice and a fresh restoration, why doesn't he submit it for Stynoski Judging at the MTFCI Tour in Pittsburgh, PA next year which isn't too far from where he is in Ohio?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

Looks like it would be a contender for the Stynoski. Absolutely gorgeous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

It will be interesting to see what this finally sells for. I can just imagine how much money he has into this restoration. What a beauty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 02:44 pm:

There are "perfectionist" then there is Larry Gresh !!! And there are a few others on this forum with the same quality of craftsmanship. I think I would be almost afraid to drive it. Now would be the time to enter it in all high point judging classes, because they will start to slowly detiriate (been there). The 13' is worth easily DOUBLE of the last bid !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Keith,
My original plan was to restore and show the car, but midway through the restoration, my wife and I took in my mother who was in poor health. She lived with us for almost 2 years before passing. Anyone who has taken care of an elderly parent knows the time and cost involved. So, I've been down sizing and selling off some things I had planned to keep. Very thankful for this site and the many good folks here who have purchased parts from me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Like John, would love to have it, but be afraid to drive it. I can't afford to sink that kind of money into a "private museum piece". Wish I could. But, I wouldn't mind that firetruck!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

Oh ya Tim, big mouth !!! I was going to keep the fire engine quiet, start saving my nickels for the day that it might come up for sale !!! I think that's the most beautiful brass vehicle I've ever seen !!! Sheeze, saving nickel's, who the hell am I trying to kid.............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:03 am:

LOL John! Sorry to spill your beans!! I think we BOTH need to save more than nickels for that if we wanna buy it before we die!! Ha ha. That's IF it were ever for sale. Doubt he'd sell it. I miss my firetruck but the money I made was too enticing plus it went to a very good home...a museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:41 am:

Are there any before pictures?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration