Old Photo - Posing With A Model T Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Posing With A Model T Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Fordor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:39 am:

1927 on license plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Looks to be a Fordor. You can see the rear door hinges.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 09:50 am:

"Grandma, go stand by my car I want to get a picture of the car...er..aaa I mean you"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:09 am:

Ha Ha Perry.
Yes, a '24-'25 Fordor. The pin stripe "below the belt" is visible.
From the kink in the fender the bumper didn't help or was added later.

A nice looking feller...er..aaa I mean Lady. &;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

Maybe the bumper got knocked awry same time the fender got bent ? Maybe there would have been more damage without the bumper ? I don't think it would be a lot of fun to crank a T with a front bumper. Good thing this fordor has one of them new-fangled e-lectric self starters !! (Grandma wanted a picture of the flowers !)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 04:04 pm:

Years ago, one of the Ts I used to have had a bumper on the front, and no starter. Once I figured out the stance, cranking it was not difficult at all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

: ) Wayne, "It's easy when you know how !" : )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration