Old Photo - Dealer Plated Model T Roadside Pose

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Dealer Plated Model T Roadside Pose
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

She? looks like an adventurer; wire wheels in 1921 and bumper. I'm guessing that she has a lot more money and can afford a more expensive car but being the outdoors person that she is, chose Ford Model T for reliability, and ease of repair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

I dunno Verne - wouldn't a true outdoor type choose an open car over a coupe ? ; - )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

The license plate is a dealer plate.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

That's what Jay's caption says too - I like the WN plate (Washington State) - be neat to research which dealer that plate belonged to which might give a clue as to the whereabouts the photo was taken - Stevens Pass, Snoqualmie Pass, White Pass, Chinook Pass ??????????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:25 pm:

Or a dozen others around here !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:56 am:

It appears to be a metal plate. My brother has a 1919 Washington dealer plate that is printed on hard paper with metal trimmed edges.

I have a list of the 1st 5000 Washington State issued license numbers but there are no dealer plate numbers.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration