Old Photo - Posing Curbside

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Posing Curbside
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:30 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:33 am:

He's kickin' her out of the house...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Sending her off to school. A College pennant attached to the top? Most of us wouldn't tie the suitcase to the fender.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:32 am:

I love old photos like this. Not just for the cars, but for the backgrounds that reveal American life back in the day. The houses, yards and things of everyday life are shown to an audience who are used to the internet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john pawlowski - NE Pennsylvania on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:41 am:

Guy in the hat looks impatient. Could it be that he can't wait for her to leave so he can cut the grass?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

I agree with Rich. Young lady is going off to school. That gap between hood and fender was useful cargo space according to Model T lore in our family. My Dad said the family dog would usually settle in there, and often it would hold a box or grain sack. I'm getting a kick out of hanging the other suitcase on the forward top support - I bet the didn't leave it there for the trip though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

Looks like an early '17, with the even windshield fold. It also has the big flag decal that was popular during the great war.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration