1913 top irons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1913 top irons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Thompson on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 08:30 am:

I am going to need to repair at least 3 top irons on a 1913 touring. Any suggestions where I can get that done? I live in southern ohio. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 08:32 am:

You don't say exactly what needs done, but I would seek out a machine/fabrication shop and see if they could help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:21 pm:

They were originally welded together anyway, so another weld won't hurt, besides, most of the top irons don't show anyhow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Rosenthal in Cincinnati Oh on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 12:48 pm:

As Tim noted Robert....what needs to be done here? Could be as simple as taking these to a muffler shop for minor welding.
Regards,
Scott

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration