Fall colors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fall colors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

I spotted some likely trees over a week ago, but it looked like the dismal weather would hang on until all the leaves were down. Fortunately the sun reappeared today and allowed me to get a few decent shots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 04:39 pm:

The trees really "bring out the brass" in the last two photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

Splendid photos as usual Steve. The Runabout looks good with those fall colors.
We don't get to see those colors in the black and white pictures.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 06:26 pm:

Beautiful !! Thanks, Steve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:30 pm:

House looks of proper vintage also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 07:39 pm:

Found this one the other day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Great pics Steve. Autumn leaves certainly are spectacular, having to pick them up each year,...not so much. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 08:18 pm:

Meanwhile I'm here wondering if the snow will stop before there's enough on the ground to shovel...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Tim E, Now, THAT made me laugh! Thank you, I needed that.
Also, Steve J, thank you again as always for so many wonderful photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:44 pm:

Beautiful pics!
The maple here lost its leaves with one of the last little snows. The apple trees are holding fast as of yet. The rest, done.
That model T looks right at home on the brick streets. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:25 am:

Bob bush, who lived here all his life, was about ten years older than me. He said that when he was a kid before the war the city had a crew of three guys who spent the summer taking up the bricks a block at a time and relaying them. Some of the old streets later got covered with asphalt, but fortunately a lot of them have survived intact.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:02 am:

Great photos as usual. Thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration