Old Photo--Is it a Ford?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo--Is it a Ford?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Davey Jules on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:16 am:

I found this in an old family album.

Is it a Ford?

Davey

OldPhoto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:18 am:

No. I'm thinking an electric of some sort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Guy Forstrom on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Definitely an Electric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Pic is from the '40s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:09 am:

The car looks a lot like this Detroit Electric:

detroit electric

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:23 am:

It is actually a Rauch & Lang electric from the teens.

The photo was taken in the 1940s as Rich posted above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Fesler on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 10:35 am:

I would rather have this one over a Tesla.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:05 am:

Here is a picture of a 1914 Rauch & Lang Electric from the Smithsonian.

Rauch & Lang Electric

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration