Happy day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

Our top bows arrived today. Now to get "my" upholsterer here to put the new top on. The I DON'T WANT TO SELL IT price on the car just went up. I would do a happy dance but after a broken hip one doesn't do much dancing!
Thanks Ed. The top bows/sockets are great, just as you described them. God please bless you and yourn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Archer Hayward, CA. on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Thanks Tommy, finally!!! Glad you're happy with them.

Ed aka #4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:06 pm:

I like that! "The I DON'T WANT TO SELL IT price....just went up."
That happy dance is goin' on inside!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 01:30 pm:

"goin' on inside" That's good Duey. Kinda like kneelin' to pray, which is kinda hard for me to do right now to. But kneelin' is an attitude not an altitude.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration