OT 1909 Brush

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT 1909 Brush
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

I just watched, and I don't know why, a TV show about ratrods. The butchers, pardon me, the builders were on the hunt for something to destroy. A lady agreed to show them a couple of cars. Before opening some doors she said one car is a 1909 Brush. I was thinking "Please God don't let these knuckleheads ratrod a 1909 Brush, regardless of it's condition". They didn't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Whew!! That would be a hang-able offense, in my book!
'09 Brush is a fun car, not fast, not powerful, but fun to drive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:06 pm:

If I was a real car collector with lots of dough, one of those would be on my shopping list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 12:26 am:

Yeah, Whew! I love the Brush. Alanson P Brush was one of so many interesting automotive engineers in the early days of the automobile. Held many, many, patents, and his influence was on many cars one likely would not expect it (including the model 34 Marmon). He contributed to many other developments of those days besides automobiles.
I have come close to buying a Brush a few times. Never did make it happen unfortunately. Although, since almost everything else had to go away, I suppose it would have also.
I like the cars!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration