Old Photo - Who Needs A Trunk When You Have Running Boards !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Who Needs A Trunk When You Have Running Boards !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

I'm glad we bought that running board accessory. Hope to put it on a car some day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

That poor little pooch! He looks scared to death.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Interesting placement of the tail lamp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

6 lug wheels. What brand are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

Perhaps Firestone - my friend has a '14 with a set - looks just like the.

Agreed Jack - most likely a bit easier to see at night at that height !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Certainly easier to light without dropping one knee into the mud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:21 am:

Judging from the fenders bumping things the tailight may not have survived in the original location. The guys are dressed in typical formal camping attire for those days. They also have a rain covering to protect the coils from water.
That is such a nice example of touring in those days.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

The T driver to his passengers, "All right who stepped on my side curtain"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

The Model T driver to his passengers, "All right who stepped on my side curtain" ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration