Old Photo - Posing With A TT Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Posing With A TT Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Like the oval window in the cab. Looks like a heavy hauler with hard rubber out back.
Thanks Jay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

Great photo Jay,....just wish it was a bit more clear as that TT certainly has a lot of interesting detail. Besides the oval window, I like the rear fenders (a detail that most TT's don't have) and I like what appears to be some sort of upholstered bench seat(s) in the bed. That truck looks to me to have been built for the purpose of hauling passengers, however, with those "non-pneumatic" hard rubber tires, I'll bet it was one "hard-ride'n son-of-a-gun". Also, even as "fuzzy" as the photo is, the truck appears to have a very fancy paint job! Wonder if any other photos of this TT exist,......??? Thanks Jay,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

.....also, I meant to say that the truck really appears like a vehicle that is used at some large resort or park, or somewhere where it never actually goes off of private property. The way those folks are dressed looks to me like they are at some very high cla$$ resort or park or something. O.K,....I'll "shut-up" now,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:13 pm:

I think you're right Harold. It looks to me like it's set up as a sort of tour vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Kete on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 05:04 pm:

I thought the driver was a horse trader because he is taking a load of old nags to market.

That is a nice truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, November 19, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Good one Dennis. It is Dennis, Perry, right??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration